I don’t know about you, but I love music. From pop to country to gospel to classical to rap; I’m an equal opportunity music listener. And with the invention of Apple Music, I can now access all the music I want at any time to my hearts delight. I do tend to go in phases of the types of music I am playing the most at the time, and right now these are my current obsessions!
- All Sons & Daughters – basically anything they have is a win to me, but I especially love “I Am Set Free”, “Called Me Higher”, and “All the Poor and Powerless”. I like to start each morning off with some type of worship music, and something by All Sons & Daughters is always the perfect start to the day.
- Nate Ruess – Grand Romantic. I first became obsessed with Nate’s band (fun.), but I think his new solo material is even better. Plus, I saw him live in Atlanta on his Grand Romantic tour, and he is hands down the best live performer there is. This entire CD rocks, I really don’t know if I could choose a favorite song, just get it and press play!
- Gungor – One Wild Life: Soul. I have always been a fan of Gungor, their song “Beautiful Things” is one of my all time favorite songs, and I love this new CD too. My favorite is “Us for Them”, it is on constant repeat right now.
- Trip Lee – The Good Life. I recently heard some of Trip Lee’s stuff playing, asked Siri what song it was, and fell in love immediately. My favorite is “Take Me There”, featuring Jimmy Needham.
- Gwen Stefani – This Is What the Truth Feels Like. Growing up in the 90’s, Gwen Stefani and No Doubt were staples. While only 2 singles have been released off her new CD so far, I can’t stop listening to them both and am even more excited for the rest of the album to release. “Used to Love You” and “Make Me Like You” are at the top of my current go-to playlist.
What music is on your must-listen playlist right now? Comment below!!